Search results

1. J

Navien NPE-240A2 x2 units--please help me configure

So, it turns out that Navien apparently does not have any local reps. I really think this was a great approach, but it's not available to me. Any other suggestions on how to get Navien involved? My builder's guys are coming over today for some unrelated punch-list stuff. I'll discuss the WH...
  2. J

Approx 22' x 14'. Doorway is a "barn door" sliding style--so, not truly "vented," but not sealed in any sense. I never expected this question, either. Man, I've got some work to do....
  3. J

Wow--OK, sounds like you're saying I've got much bigger issues than attempting to optimize things. I will definitely follow up with Navien--thank you! FTR, there's no NaviCirc (or any recirculation) installed as yet. Chasing down this option is what's gotten me to where I am now.... Does...
  4. J

That's something I'd been thinking of doing--not sure if Navien has any local reps, we're somewhat rural.... Thanks for the pointer!
  5. J

Thanks, @Bannerman ! I'm new here, but I've read enough to know you're the expert on this stuff, I appreciate you chiming in. So, in my current configuration (i.e., no comm cable, and before I shut one down), am I "cascading" at all? Or are both of them trying to do their thing...
  6. J

I finished cycling through different configurations--I'm confident this issue is due to the recirculation. - With one unit OFF / water turned off to that unit & the other ON, there was no heating of either cold water supply, with internal recirculation ON or OFF - With both units ON / water...
  7. J

New to the forum (great site!), and I'm nobody's plumber. Trying to figure out how best to use the WHs in my new home. Pics attached. Existing DHW install in new home: 2x Navien NPE-240A2 units, side by side, wall mounted. Water supplied by well. Single cold water supply line, "T"-valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks