Search results

1. B

DWV Venting for new home

Thanks for all the help Wayne and Jeff.
  2. B

DWV Venting for new home

I added a note. It was more of a mental note but added it to the drawing.
  3. B

DWV Venting for new home

I think I addressed your concerns in the attachment above. I have already bought most of my supplies in 2", but if something changes, I will keep that in mind.
  4. B

DWV Venting for new home

Yes, KY does have its own code, but I'm exempt from it. All I really care about its that it all drains out without clogging and without it gargling. If one code or the other allows it, its good enough for me. 45 degrees above horizontal is what I was attempting to state I really wasn't...
  5. B

DWV Venting for new home

See attached, I believe I addressed most of the issues. I am not sure how to put an end of line cleanout at the toilet since I can not get into the exterior walls because their poured concrete. Will a cleanout on the 2" vent work or upsize it to 3" until the cleanout and vent with 2".
  6. B

DWV Venting for new home

I am designing and building a new home. Attached is the underground/ below slab plumbing plan. In the master bath I believe the toilet vent would also work as a wet vent for the remaining fixtures in the bath, but not sure. I am hoping that some of the more experience members here could...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks