Search results

1. S

Hague Watermax 63BAQ - 20 min brine/rinse is not enough?

Hey, @morrsha, I agree with you. My findings suggest that this water softener is highly efficient, which is why the rinse time is so short. Three weeks after the fix, I can report that it works as intended: the water is soft and not salty. Thank you for the advice!
  2. S

I found the issue! The air check valve was not operating, and it was sucking the air in during the brine\rinse cycle, which led to insufficient rinsing. Bannerman's message made me think the resin might not be thoroughly rinsed. So almost by chance, I decided to look inside the brine tank...
  3. S

Hey, thank you for your input, I searched through forums and it does seem like 20 minutes is brine\rinse is short. I'm getting the recommended settings from the manual:
  4. S

My house came with Hague Watermax 63BAQ, the previous owner did not use it for several years. I washed the brine tank, loaded salt, and used the following settings from the manual: #1 Salt Setting: Backwash 1 (minutes) 1 Brine/Rinse (minutes) 20 Backwash 2 (minutes) 3 Capacity–grains @...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks