Search results

1. E

Shower Drain

Got it. Thanks man!
  2. E

Shower Drain

Thanks for taking to time to respond. Yes it is a new installation. By a bit of a scrub, do you mean that i should scrub the drain or the shower pan? Then after some time the drain won't be elevated anymore and will allow the water to the drain properly?
  3. E

Shower Drain

Is it ok that drain seems to be a bit elevated? Water seems to sit around the drain for a few minutes and then goes away, is this a sign of a leak or are drains designed to work like this? Thank you!
  4. E

Avoiding slab shower base leakage

Since the drain is elevated, do you get water around the drain? My setup is pretty similar and I get water around the drain but it goes away after a few minutes, not sure if it's leaking or it's normal.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks