Search results

1. Z

Top part of well casing broke

I trying to replace the 6" x1' pvc that's at the top of my well. Will I have to brake the concreat around it to get it up? There only 6 " of it sticking up but broke and can't seal the well off.. any advice? Thanks
  2. Z

Switch failed ,pump ran for 2 days

Thank I will look into a flow inducer. The 2hp pump was only down 300 feet and had a hole in the pipe fitting at the pump. Not sure how deep it really is but was told it was 500 feet, however I see water about 70 to 80 feet deep. I will replace fitting with stanless steal. I want to clean my...
  3. Z

Would a bad value not let pump build up pressure or is my well pump shot from running two days with out kicking off do to a clogged pressure switch? Thanks for any help provided.
  4. Z

Noticed low pressure, found the pressure switch tube was clogged after replacing the tube and switch. Pump will only get 20 psi. And pump will not cut off. It's 500 feet deep 2hp well pump. I was going to try and change check value before holding tank. I do have air in holding tank. A new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks