Search results

1. F

Need Help IDing Shower Faucet

Price Pfister just IDed it as their "old 808 series". Maybe this will help someone else in the future.
  2. F

Need Help IDing Shower Faucet

Hi! Put this in around 2005. Absolutely no marks on it anywhere (done the flashlight and camera bit). We put Kohler and Price Pfister in everywhere else in the house. I've been looking at online pictures for weeks, now. (This'll teach you to buy a faucet just because you like the procelain...
  3. F

High iron (12ppm) and high Manganese (.44ppm)and slightly acidic water (6.5)

I'm not a DIYer, but I recommend that you call the people at Chandler (Ashland, Ohio) about their CSI Nitro25. They worked for months with me, when no one else would even talk to me, before recommending their Nitro unit. It's the only unit I found that would remove the iron/manganese/sulfur with...
  4. F

Casing vs Pump Depth?

Thank you! I started here, because I wasn't sure about the pump at 140' while the casing stopped at 138'. I do have a lot of questions about treating this mess, though, so thanks for putting me where I belong (smile).
  5. F

Casing vs Pump Depth?

Okay, turns out that toilet hadn't been used this morning. The two upstairs toilets (one used today, one not) just have orange water but none of the rest of this gross stuff. I just flushed the toilet in the photo, and now it has a visible film across the top of the pretty dark water. Certainly...
  6. F

Casing vs Pump Depth?

I get the crap shoot, but I didn't expect to draw "snake eyes" on this one. I live in a part of rural Ohio where there are no local test labs. The county rep told me to use some place like NTL. So, I'll know more at the beginning of January. Very interesting read (read through it three times)...
  7. F

Casing vs Pump Depth?

We live in rural North Central Ohio, and I'm not a DIYer. The 80-100yo pit well in our even-older house was lined with iron casing. The casing (from the top down) rusted through to a point where no plumber or well guy around here would even touch it (because of its disintegrating state). Pumped...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks