Search results

1. A

Thermostat recommend with swing/hysteresis adjustment

They hydrostat sensor inserts into the same old aquastat well and has thermal paste. I confirmed again with thermocouple and I am seeing 10-12 degrees drop between outlet/return. The system has a taco pump 007-f5 and 1" loop. If I reduced flow rate with the current boiler, would that increase...
  2. A

The inlet temp is 127 and outlet is 136 - this was before I raised the temp from 190f to 200. The hydrostat is temp sensor is in well and the inlet/outlet thermocouples are on the pipes right next to boiler. The hydrostat 3200+ has a eco mode setting that tests load by heating up to a lower set...
  3. A

I am not using outdoor reset via the optional hydrostat temp sensor. House is 2500 sqft - half is the first floor and other half walk out basement. Radiators are original 1940 cast iron single zone. I set the boiler to 200F max from its original 190. I have been working on sealing the air...
  4. A

Hi, I have been learning about my Peerless MI-06 boiler and this forum has been an amazing resource - thank you. From what I have gathered here, is that it is overkill for our small house even though it is all brick with poor windows/insulation. I recently replaced the aquastat with a hydrostat...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks