Search results

1. J

Yellow water again a week after new water softener installed

Thank you. We’ve just never had this problem at all before. Does a filtration system help with the sediment?
  2. J

Do you have any recommendations on getting lab tests done of my water?
  3. J

Someone else installed it, and I’m just waiting to hear back from him. Yes- we definitely have high iron in our water. I am going to see if I can get a specific or maybe a better iron filter. There is a filter in the new system- I just don’t know the specifications or if it needs to be bette...
  4. J

That’s a lot of information I unfortunately do not have all of the info to. This is the first house we’ve lived in on a private well. It’s an aqua sure water softener and filtration system. I think it is a harmony- but I’m unsure of the exact descriptions.
  5. J

We just had a new aqua sure water softener installed about a week ago. We went about 5 weeks without a softener in between the old one giving out and installation of new one. In that 5 weeks the water stained everything. The cold water would come out clear, but then turn yellow after sitting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks