Search results

1. T

How to find where air is getting into baseboard heating system

So your using the steam boiler water to heat the baseboards that use boiler water with no heat exchanger? Yes Both pipes feeding the bb under the water level? Yes Does the condensate go back to condensate tank or direct into boiler? Direct into boiler. I do not see any condensate tank...
  2. T

Thanks for the replies. We have steam radiators and when the previous owners built an extension they put in baseboard. So the pipes for the baseboard go in and out of the one boiler. The technician that came to the house emptied out about a bucket and a half of water (and air, too, I guess) out...
  3. T

Hi, new member here. Appreciate any help I can get. We have lived for 15 years in an old house with cast iron radiators. The previous owners added an extension several years prior and it's heated with baseboard heating. We've always had to occasionally add some water to the system but that's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks