Search results

1. W

Review my Fleck 5810 SXT settings

I called a local supplier and they've already ordered the #00 violet for me. I guess I'll stick to that.
  2. W

I didn't pull out the white injector as I assume it's the colour visable when installed? Would you recommend I change the injector to a #00? Looking online that part is not expensive. What are the impacts of brine being drawn faster than target?
  3. W

Came up with another question. I was able to locate a label and BLFC = .25GPM. Injector = 1. I depressurized and visually checked and there was a white coloured injector on the top left. Knowing this new info does it impact my settings? Perhaps the BD?
  4. W

I'm going to order a Hach 5B Total Hardness Kit to validate. @Bannerman - do you have a recommended place to pickup or order in the GTA? I see you are in Ontario too. The hardness I found (7.3 so I set to 8) was on the municipality website from 2022. As you mentioned, the water is sourced...
  5. W

Searched through the forum and I decided to get the grains per lb closer to 3000. I am going to update the settings to: DF GAL VT 5810 RF dF2b CT Fd C 23.3 H 8 RS rc RC 240 DO 28 RT 2:30 B1 5 BD 60 B2 4 RR 6 BF 10 FM t1.2 RE OFF VR OFF
  6. W

Yes, this was the chart I have seen. I was just trying to figure out how the C and BF should be set since I have BLFC = 0.25 and trying to go between 6-8lbs.
  7. W

Should I change C = 21 (currently set at 20) How did you come up with the grains/pound of salt? I was taking (Cx1000)/ (lb/cuft). ie: second row = 11100/2.3 = 7482.6 grains/lb of salt.
  8. W

I moved into a home with a Fleck 5810 SXT installed. 4 people. I want to start it with being salt efficient and curious how to tweak it with alternative C/BF pairs to have better water quality (use more salt). I've seen the "Resin capacity chart" but that is in increments of 2lbs/ft3 (the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks