Search results

1. artworkanonymous

SOLVED- Navien CH-210, no heat to radiators, domestic works fine

SOLVED New circulation pump was not necessary. If you peel the sticker off the pump, you can see a brass flathead that you can unscrew and peek inside the pump. It was working fine. The thing that wasn't working, was the 3 way valve. It must have sat too long over summer and froze open to the...
  2. artworkanonymous

Im not sure what you mean, I hope this helps.
  3. artworkanonymous

Hopefully the pictures help. I have tested power on the zone pumps. there is power when activated by taco, and I can feel them running with your screwdriver trick. I found this in the service manual. I ordered a new internal circulation pump. Wish me luck.
  4. artworkanonymous

Thank you for your comment Airlock is a good tip, I hooked up hoses to those upright valves, and let water run through the system both directions. I did hear some air escape but it seemed minimal. Im not clear if this would purge the air, but it hasn't been a problem in the ten years of...
  5. artworkanonymous

Currently, the only observable problem is no heat when zone pumps are running. I have summarized where I am at with this repair in this video. I have high confidence that it is the internal circulation pump. I will update the forum and make a summary video for youtube repair people once I figure...
  6. artworkanonymous

expansion tank is same as system pressure at ~27lbs. air bleed cap not loose, pressed schrader stem and water came out. heating strainer (page 36) is clean. Maybe i could measure that pressure at air bleed but would need extra kit, but there is no pressure error on machine, and it knows when...
  7. artworkanonymous

I added a valve in the high spot just to the left of the zone one pump so I could bleed air from that section. That isn't the problem. Turning on the thermostat does activate the boiler but the heat never travels out to the zones, it just maintains a high water temp very close to the unit. :(...
  8. artworkanonymous

Thanks Fitter30! I tried to make a short update but it ended up being 3 minutes. Video attached. The first thing I reference "Im pretty sure you cant find that..." is the air bleed valve. essentially, that bleed valve came with the new heat exchanger, however, that doesnt seem to be a problem...
  9. artworkanonymous

Hello all, I have a Navien CH-210 water heater. It continuously leaks water from the air bleed valve on the primary heat exchange outlet, with the water then exiting through the condensate outlet. This leak tends to subside when the unit is shut off and allowed to sit for a while. Currently...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks