Search results

1. L

Slow kitchen sink

Hi, Thank you for the help. I will have to try and set up this air gap. I was hoping to avoid that. I did try your suggestions. I left the pipe open and if when the sink is run at full tilt it backs up. So last time it did that I stuck the straw in there and it burped and went down and...
  2. L

Slow kitchen sink

Thanks everyone for your inputs. So this drain has always been a slow drainer. It is hit or miss, this morning drained really slow now it is pretty good. I did try the straw and it helped a little, I am wondering if they sell drains with larger holes in them or is it possible to have a 2"...
  3. L

Slow kitchen sink

I have a single sink that is running slow. When I first turn the water on it immediately backs up into the sink then will start to move a bit. I have clean out in the back of the cabinet that I opened and this seemed to help the situation. So I added an AAV back there and it did not work as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks