Search results

1. 2

Water softener discharge to dry well

That would certainly make things a lot more straightforward! Thanks so much for the insights here, really appreciate it.
  2. 2

Thanks so much, this is good to know. Would the best approach there is going to be to try and work around those wires, bring the 1/2” discharge line a bit higher, and drop an air gap fitting or similar down to the existing pipe? Would be tight, but might work. Or since my vertical is outdoors...
  3. 2

Hi all, I’ve consulted these forums a lot for sanity checks/learning but finally have a particular question and would greatly appreciate your expertise. Had a double failure of both a water softener system and the dry well to which it drains, so in the process of replacing both. The new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks