Search results

1. K

Softener decision time - 5800 LXT vs WS1

Thanks. I'm going with the 5800 SXT as that's one of two choices I was given by my dealer. Other choice was a Hydrotech/Canature 165 (equivalent to 765). I only have to pay for the service call for either one. It's replacing a 5810 SXT. After calling a bunch of local dealers, I determined that...
  2. K

Fleck 5810 SXT constant draining issue

Hello, hope you are well. I'm curious as to what you decided to do about your recurring 5810 draining problem?
  3. K

Pentair Fleck 5810 vs. 5800 vs. Hydrotech (Canature) 165

Has anyone dealt with these softeners or know which one I'd be better off choosing?
  4. K

Fleck 5810 - bad product?

Curious as to what you ended up going with in the end. Did you pay $440 for the 5600SXT or go for a Clack/something else? Did you get any credit back for the return of your 5810?
  5. K

Softener decision time - 5800 LXT vs WS1

Which one did you end up going with? It is really difficult to find reviews on these softener manufacturers and their different models.
  6. K

Pentair Fleck 5810 vs. 5800 vs. Hydrotech (Canature) 165

Hi all, My Pentair Fleck 5810 SXT 60k grain water softener, which I had installed about 5 years ago, stopped working as it got stuck in a drain cycle. Upon doing some research (on here and watching @ditttohead's YouTube videos) and opening the valve to inspect the piston (pictures here), I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks