Search results

1. S

Help Identify Roman Tub Filler

Great job, Marlinman! So grateful to have a resourceful person to help us! Standing by of you have any info on the shower set. Fantastic that you know all this! From the Florida Family!
  2. S

You are the absolute best!! We appreciate your help Marlinman!!! Thank you for the resourceful information!
  3. S

Hello Mr. Marlinman, any luck on identifying these handles? They're also from late 1980s, we believe they are Delta. We need to buy 2 new cartridges
  4. S

Where would you suggest we could buy extra valve stems?
  5. S

Marlinman you are a Super Hero! Thank you so much for solving what seemed to be the unsolvable! Many thanks for the diagrams!!
  6. S

Please help identify the manufacturer of this Roman Tub Faucet set. It has a very unique cartridge with a double O-ring. I contacted Delta, Gerber, and Chicago and they said it is not theirs. It was installed approximately 1989. Please help us solve the mystery, we are trying to buy replacement...
  7. S

Please help identify the manufacturer of this Roman Tub Faucet set. It has a very unique cartridge with a double O-ring. I contacted Delta, Gerber, and Chicago and they said it is not theirs. It was installed approximately 1989. Please help us solve the mystery, we are trying to buy replacement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks