Search results

1. A

Looking for a plumber in Birmingham, AL to help run a 2,000 ft line

I don't know where else to look. I've asked around and haven't been able to get a recommendation. Before I start calling numbers off Google, I thought I'd try here. I've already talked to a few people in construction or plumbing and I have been told different things. I built a house about...
  2. A

Hot Water Coming Out Cold Water Throughout House??

Built a new house and moved in April last year. Since we moved in, when we turn on the cold water only anywhere in the house, we get warm to very hot water for anywhere from 20 seconds to 3 or 4 minutes, depending on where we are in the house and time of day. The house is 6,000 sf and one level...
  3. A

Please Help - Running Service Line 1800' & 60-70' Uphill

Hi All, I've built a house on some acreage and the previous landowner ran a water line to another part of the property for his home. I'd estimate the total length of his line to be 2,000-2,200 feet with little rise. The location of my new home branches off from the existing water line around...
  4. A

Help Purchasing Filtering Equipment For New Well / House

Hi everyone. We are building a new house and have the well dug with the pump in place. Well is 400' deep and we are getting about 5gpm. Water surface is down about 40'. I took samples to two different local places. The only measurement that was noticeably different was the iron. One place had...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks