Search results

1. diybasement

water pressure reaches 140psi

My bad. I should have said pressure reducing value for all my questions. 1) Could the new pressure reducing valve be bad? 2) Could my expansion tank be bad? It is reading 52 psi 3) Should I put an expansion tank on the hot side too? 4) Should I put another pressure reducing value after the...
  2. diybasement

water pressure reaches 140psi

I put in a new pressure reducing valve because the old on was going bad (2 weeks ago). When the water is being used during the day, it stays between 50 and 60psi. I left my pressure gauge on the supply line over a couple of days and at some point it reached 140 psi. On the cold water side, I...
  3. diybasement

plumbing in the basement

what I have in the basement is a bathroom roughed in with the sink, toilet and tube in the concrete floor. There is a bathroom above this bathroom that is not vented trough the roof. it has a studor value under the sink. The studor vent is the only vent for the 1st level batch. The main...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks