Search results

1. XXrice

HELP, Shower leaking

I remember it being a sloped dry mortar base with a membrane not sure if it was under or on top of mortar base. Also could this be a weep hole problem?
  2. XXrice

HELP, Shower leaking

Thanks everyone for all the good advice. Here's a picture of the drain / clamp, can this be type of drain be taken apart to inspect the integrity of the clamp with the liner?
  3. XXrice

HELP, Shower leaking

I will probably be doing the repair / rebuild myself. Question, would regrouting would be a waste of time?
  4. XXrice

HELP, Shower leaking

Nebojsa, A contractor did it about eight years ago. It is membrane liner over cement. Thanks
  5. XXrice

HELP, Shower leaking

Thank you for the response breblum. That's what I was thinking "membrane to drain failure" but wasn't sure of the terminology. Is there any intermediate fixes for this. Thanks
  6. XXrice

HELP, Shower leaking

My tiled shower started leaking and I can't find the actual leak. Pictures are attached one looking at shower floor and one looking at subfloor from basement. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks