Search results

1. JMR-TBAY

Help analyzing my water test results and recommendations!

This is what I’m working with. Developing a 150acres to build on eventually. Historically very good water in the area. Practically no contamination from agriculture/industrial etc. Many neighbours have used very shallow (10-15’) dug well for decades. There is a commercial spring water company...
  2. JMR-TBAY

The first column was the first test I did almost immediately after installing the well. 20ft is the total depth. Static water level is 5.25’, but it produces 2700gal during 3 hours of continuous pumping. The first test shows mostly higher levels as I had only pumped it out a couple times. The...
  3. JMR-TBAY

I’ve got a newly constructed 20 foot dug well. I’d like to think I built it right with two loads of washed, crushed rock around the bottom two tiles. I’ve fully tested the water twice, a month between each test. I shocked it between testing which took care of the coliform and e-coli issue. The...
  4. JMR-TBAY

Submersible pump and flow sleeve in a cistern

I recently built a flow sleeve for my 1hp submersible pump that I’ll be using in my shallow well. This forum helped immensely, but I noticed a lot of folks had requests for more pictures. I opted to use a 5” sewer pipe and mated that with a 6” well seal. A 5” well seal would have been ideal...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks