Search results

1. Lavinapais

Fleck5600SXT error code 0 on regen BW

Wow! thanks for the quick reply. I have to locate the service manual...hopefully can find it online. Thank you.
  2. Lavinapais

Fleck5600SXT error code 0 on regen BW

Hi, Running into an error 0 during the regen cycle BW. Any thoughts on what's wrong? Thank you.
  3. Lavinapais

Fleck 5600SXT - Blinking display (blue)

Thank you. I unplugged the power for 10mins (10 secs did not work) and re-plugged and it worked! Thank you.
  4. Lavinapais

Fleck 5600sxt Power Head

Hello Dino, I am having the same problem with my unit- the display on the power head is blank. Tried resetting it a few times with the "hold cycle button and plug it in method", but no changes.. Can you please share the details /steps of what needs to be done? Thanks so much.
  5. Lavinapais

Fleck 5600SXT - Blinking display (blue)

Hi, I have a FLECK 5600SXT that shows a blank screen and blinks. Any thoughts on what could be wrong? Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks