Search results

1. Lmcancu

Removing cartridge from Thermosatic mixing valve

Thanks for the tips. I will contact Riobel, to see if they recommend a plumber. Seems like the set screws are missing. Is that typical, or perhaps they are seated deep. I tried several allen keys but seems like there is no screw there. Would the black plastic just pop off (pull on ot) or twist off?
  2. Lmcancu

Do I need to remove the black plastic piece to remove the cartridge? And there is a lock metal retainer as well. I tried removing the black plastic but wasn't successful. Is there a trick?
  3. Lmcancu

Hi I am trying to remove a cartridge from an thermostatic mixing valve. I think the manufacturer is Riobel but I am not 100% sure. Pictures attached, can anyone confirm the manufacturer? I actually installed the shower system 20 years ago but have little recollection unfortunately. Issue is that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks