Search results

1. Plumber119

How many ways could I screw up in 10 feet of plumbing? Toilet doesn't flush... but...

Hey, Wayne - Thank you so much for the detail and explanation. I believe our town does allow AAVs (and there were a few in my home when I purchased it) but I will check with the town office. Could I bother you with a couple clarifying questions? - When you say "dry vent takeoff," is that...
  2. Plumber119

How many ways could I screw up in 10 feet of plumbing? Toilet doesn't flush... but...

Hey, Wayne - Thank you so much for the detail and explanation. I believe our town does allow AAVs (and there were a few in my home when I purchased it) but I will check with the town office. Could I bother you with a couple clarifying questions? - When you say "dry vent takeoff," is that...
  3. Plumber119

Hello everyone - I have found myself on this amazing site so many times reading great advice so I feel like this time I went all out in messing up so I could ask my first question... which might be a few questions... I'll try to be brief but get the details covered: Some facts: 1) I'm not good...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks