Search results

1. Work4latte

a little gotcha on putting together my storage tank - use marine grade stainless hose clamps!

Just thought i'd put in a word on the other little issue i have with my storage tank. When i build the flow jacket i used a large hose clamp at the top of it, and i attached the float valve lines to a post with other hose clamps. It turns out that a 'stainless steel' hose clamp isn't all...
  2. Work4latte

how close can the holes for through-hulls be on a poly storage tank?

Hello again, a year and some ago i posted here and got lots of advice for my diy storage tank project. Thank you so much! I put in my 1200 gal storage tank, with a submersable pump, and a cycle-stop setup, and it works perfectly! I am so happy with it! All your advice got me through with...
  3. Work4latte

Preventing a pump from running when there isn't water

I need to be able to ensure that the well pump doesn't run when there is no water. Ideally, the pump would stop when the water is low, wait 20 min or so, and then start up again automatically. What would do this? what is it called, are there different types of (circuits?) with different...
  4. Work4latte

Setting up an iron filter so the backflush is from a different source

I am trying to learn the things i need to be able to set up a water storage tank on my very low output well. The well water has a lot of iron in it, which is currently being removed by a kinetico water softener. This works but the heads plug up with iron residue every couple years and have...
  5. Work4latte

A very low volume well , adding a storage tank (?) Novice!

Hi, first time person here. I've been reading lots of information, and a lot of it is very helpful. My well has been slowly losing output over the past 10 years or so. Originally, I think it pulled about 8gpm, which is really great for my area. As of last summer, i think it will pull maybe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks