Search results

1. Juliecongleton

Toto Carrollton 13" rough-in

Okay. Got it:) Thanks so much! LOL! UltraMax II one piece or Drake two piece, right??? Those seem to be the two choices? Now I have to figure out from there?
  2. Juliecongleton

Terry, is your website to look at products down? I cannot get to your page to check pricing and availability for the Ultramax II MS604124CEFG#01 with the C100 Washlet...and the one piece Drake with C100....(.I get to some info but not to products).....I am in N.C. that's a long way from...
  3. Juliecongleton

The answer is filled with questions, I am just trying to get to the end result. so I should not buy the toto wash let connect since I don't have a hole for the wires, right? But I can buy a washlet elongated and it will fit but the wires will be exposed; is that correct? Looks from reading...
  4. Juliecongleton

Hi....so, as far as I can tell -- from looking at the toilet and the schematics -- there is no hole in the Entrada to thread the connect system through.....so now what? Unsightly wires is the only problem? thanks!
  5. Juliecongleton

UPDATE: My plumber showed up:) All I could buy locally was an Entrada for $205 on the coast of Carolina....it looks so tiny with it's baby-sized water tank. Had to go back to store because there was no lid to tank in box:( Plumbing store gave him the tank lid off their display. The plumbing...
  6. Juliecongleton

HI, and thanks. I am taking this Carrollton to the dump or Restore. I don't like it. I just don't like the look of it. It is super big to look at and not my cup of tea. Thanks for the help.
  7. Juliecongleton

Howdy...Happy Easter. Trying to install a Toto Carrollton today and I am unused to the Uniflange:( I have another Toto that did not use that piece. So I need to order one, but my rough-in dimension is 13" .... I cannot get my photo to upload ... too big:(. I don't know how to make it smaller...