Search results

1. Will_

PVC drain pressure test 6 psi

The town requires an air pressure test to hold at 6 PSI for a few hours, maybe about 4 hours. I set it to 6 and after about 30 minutes it is down to 4 to 5 psi. I can't find the leak anywhere by listening or by using dish soap. I am seeing there are ultrasonic detectors $50 on Amazon, but I...
  2. Will_

Water pump cycling off and on. Switch stays on. Pressure at gauge drops to 10 PSI.

This just started. With the shower running, the water completely stopped. After about a minute it turned back on. It did this a few more times. I watched the gauge at the pressure tank manifold and it was at 30 PSI (which is the cut on point). It then stopped, but the switch didn't click...
  3. Will_

Single drain and vent for bathrooms

Charlotte Pipe 3X3X3X2X2 DWV SAN TE W/R and L SD INLET 3-in x 2-in x 3-in x 3-in Hub x Hub Schedule 40 Tee Item #1086122Model #PVC 00418 0800 I found in code that you can have a stack of shared drain / vents on this page...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks