Search results

1. Silverstate

Recommendation for heater that handles prewarmed water

We've got a 4kw array and decent batteries but for the tankless heater it's the 500 gallon propane tank.
  2. Silverstate

Recommendation for heater that handles prewarmed water

This is an offgrid home, we've got an 80 gallon hybrid electric with a heat pump (the big elements will never turn on). Our plumber recommends putting an instant heater after it to assist if we run out of hot water either from usage or not enough hot water from cloudy days. I've heard only some...
  3. Silverstate

Well water cistern with cold temperatures

I'm getting a new well drilled (~400'), we're in a cold area that has ~3 foot frost depths. I've already purchased a 2,500 gallon cistern but I'm concerned that I wasted my money a bit because (a) managing freezing temperatures with it will be difficult and (b) it's really a rainwater cistern so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks