Search results

1. Beerski

TOTO Toilet Not Level - Floor Level - Huh?

Hi, Just dropped in our new TOTO toilet in for a dry run. 1) Floor is perfectly level on all sides, but toilet is not when in position. This is quite obvious when the tank is on. (Don't remember this being a problem with last 30 year old toilet.) 2) The flange (which sits on the tile) is...
  2. Beerski

Toilet Flange to Thick @ 1/2" for a Correct Install?

Ironically, I appear to have a toilet flange that was properly installed on the finished tile floor (back in 1989??!!). My quandary is the top of the flange is 1/2" above the floor, exceeding the 3/8" to a 1/4" height standard. Measuring the toilet clearance (TOTO) this leaves about about 1/4"...
  3. Beerski

Loose 2" ABS Fitting & a Fernco Solution?

We have a leak in our 2" ABS water drain pipe in the basement. It is being caused be a loose fitting. I can rock the inlet pipe and water will gush out when our washing machine is being used. Is it possible to reglue this joint in place? I am wondering if capillary action will pull the glue...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks