Search results

1. Ngriswol01

Commercial DHW Systems, storage tanks vs indirect/direct fire

Hello, I do a lot of commercial service and installs. I frequently see DHW boilers (a LOT of burkay copper coil) to one or two storage tanks for buildings hot water. I rarely see an indirect or direct fire water heaters. I am curious what the advantages are to the storage tank system vs. an...
  2. Ngriswol01

Faucet ID

Cold handle not working
  3. Ngriswol01

Issue replacing American standard trim on tub faucet

Customer wanted to replace faucet for aesthetic reasons. There is no access below. I was able to replace handles not problem but the spout will not go all the way down, the old one seems to be deeper, any way to get a new spout in that will match the new handles?
  4. Ngriswol01

Tub runs out of hot water, but not other fixtures

When filling tub, it will run out of hot water but every other fixtures continues to get hot water. It does not seem to be a balancing issue as no other fixtures will be running, and once it runs out it will stay cold
  5. Ngriswol01

What material is this exterior tubing?

What material is this and can it just be cut back and hose clamped to a barb fitting?
  6. Ngriswol01

Kohler Valvet, Faucet ID help

You’re the best thank you so much
  7. Ngriswol01

Kohler Valvet, Faucet ID help

Looking to replace the stem
  8. Ngriswol01

Sigma Reserve, Can anyone ID this shower make?

Wow! You are the best, thank you!!
  9. Ngriswol01

Sigma Reserve, Can anyone ID this shower make?

Shower head says Grohe but I emailed the pictures to Grohe and they said it is not a Grohe
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks