Search results

1. Dflippin

New 1hp Submersible pump works... but on first engagement of pressure switch takes 45 seconds to start pumping....

Thanks for the reply's... The only check valve is right next to the pump and it is holding pressure (no leak down) so no topside check valve... I may have to replace that pressure switch.. just in order to eliminate it as a fault.... It's a 2 wire pump so if its the starter capacitor its...
  2. Dflippin

New 1hp Submersible pump works... but on first engagement of pressure switch takes 45 seconds to start pumping....

A little background.. I just had a 1hp pump installed (lowes) to 380ft. I have no leaks in the system... pressure switch turns on at 30psi and off at 50psi and when under heavy loads or frequent pump cycles it works perfectly.... but if you let it set a while and then run the water you hear...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks