Search results

1. Kimothegob

Replaced System, bo pressure

Filter is after pressure tank. Water heater is a rheem 13kw (retex13). Admitadly it’s undersized, going to ultimately use it in another section of house and update this loop to a 18kw. (Near future renovation plans will work well with 18) Before I swapped the line I had the heater hooked up and...
  2. Kimothegob

The water heater is tankless on demand, so it is in the bathroom, feeding from that 3/4 line. There are two branches before it. Cold water for kitchen, and toilet. There is also the 3/4 valve. Both toilet and kitchen sink run slow. 3/4 passes water unrestricted. If I turn on the hot water I get...
  3. Kimothegob

That did nothing and I’m purging everything at the pressure tank now (again) as a sanity thing. I am really wondering if scooped something up while working under the house with dirt floors, then lodged it up into a fitting. It makes no sense that I ran the taps for 24 hours and saw a marginal...
  4. Kimothegob

Thanks! I looked at these before when I I thought I had a kink…. While I have one corner that is on very close to the 8” tolerance on one corner, I still have great flow through the open valve at the end of the supply line. The issues really is only appearing on the branches. None of those have...
  5. Kimothegob

So part of the problem trenching the line was the presence of ledge around 5’. That’s why we lined with blue board (double on traffic areas so it prevents the frost from pushing down). I was always taught that 1” blue board is as effective as 12” of dirt. We have 1 inch poly from well to...
  6. Kimothegob

Good morning, I’ve been reading and trying to find info as I resolve the issues I am currently having: The backstory: I own an old house with a fieldstone foundation. We have had multiple issues with lines freezing when the winter really strikes. The last couple weeks, and foreseeable future is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks