Search results

1. Malars2

Well won't maintain pressure

Should I be looking for a leak above the water line? It’s running continuously, so it won’t be a problem to check it. I was worried that there is a leak from the well to the house, but that would require some excavation of the line to determine that. Could a leak in the poly pipe below the...
  2. Malars2

Here is a picture of the set up in case that helps.
  3. Malars2

I posted last week about having problems with my pressure switch on my new well pump and tank set up. I found out that the problem was actually the electrical connection between the control box and the well. I have since replaced the wire, and I thought all of my problems were solved. I was...
  4. Malars2

Control Box buzzing

That’s great advice. It does seem like there is something electrical going on.
  5. Malars2

Control Box buzzing

Last Sunday morning my kids realized that our water was off. We have had problems with out well pump previously, so I just assumed that was our problem. We have a 250' deep well that uses black flexible water line, so I decided that I would just pull the pump myself. Instead of checking the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks