Search results

1. Mgarbm

Cracked Sewage Pump Basin

Update! I decided to go all-in like James Henry suggested and fabricate the disk with a taper to match basin. Fits like a cork with a bead of silicone around perimeter and more on top. Won’t be able to test it until it rains in the spring time. Photos attached
  2. Mgarbm

I like it too but it is the most expensive and laborious. I'm thinking first to dry out the basin, clean/sand the inside of basin around crack to promote adhesion and then use caulking gun with Flexpaste to fill the the crack as much as possible then spread it on prepped area to cure. I'll put...
  3. Mgarbm

After 2 years of living in our 17 year old home I decided to investigate the source of leaking water into the sewage basin. Not really a problem(more an annoyance)unless we get a lot of rain and/or the water table rises which then my ejector pump starts to cycle and discharge water into septic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks