Search results

1. Tankless-one

Big mistake "upgrading" to Rinnai RUR199i from RU180i?

None that I can see. Here's a photo of the connections below, which seem well separated.
  2. Tankless-one

Thanks, that's helpful. Ours is inside on a garage wall, but the idea is the same. Now to see if there are any plumbers in the area willing to consider this.
  3. Tankless-one

Do you have any photos of your setup?
  4. Tankless-one

Yeah, that would have been nice. How possible is that now that drywall and everything is in place? There is a substantial crawlspace where the first floor plumbing is probably accessible, though it's hidden under insulation. Actually, given how many errors this subcontractor has made, I...
  5. Tankless-one

We very recently had a Rinnai RUR199iN installed in our home. It replaces a RU180iN. The RUR adds the crossover recirculation capability. They installed a thermal bypass valve at what we think is the furthest point in the circuit, which is at a sink in the master bathroom. It's not working out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks