Search results

1. tjsmith999

Fleck 2750 softener - half full brine tank

Reach4 - I've regenerated a few times since last weekend. All seems to be working well so I'm going to leave it as is. One thing I noticed that I wanted to mention... I thought I had lost 1.5" of resin. I must have measured initially after a fresh regen where the resin was lifted from water...
  2. tjsmith999

Thanks again Reach4. I haven't had much time the last two days to investigate. I had planned on tearing apart tonight and setting the bypass so I could pull orings for sizing/replacement tomorrow. I happened to try a manual regeneration last night. as I bumped the dial indicator, it definitely...
  3. tjsmith999

Reach4 - thanks for the response... Tank is 44" x 8", DLFC is marked with 150 opposite the F. DLFC was not clogged at all, and I blew through the line to make sure there were no obstructions in the drain line. I could see into the body to see the piston - nothing looked abnormal. Piston looked...
  4. tjsmith999

Summary: replaced resin media in 20 year old softener, worked fine for several weeks, now noticing brine tank is half full, and very restricted amount of discharge from the hose during 1st step in regen cycle. I have cleaned both injector and brine valve, but still noticing the discharge is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks