Search results

1. KevinL

Navien NPE 240 A2 Flame Loss

As a follow up to this post it seems that the 4 flame loss cycle on start up is happening more frequently as the weather turns colder. Any time the unit is idle for more than about2-3 hours now. After going through the 4 flame loss cycle (start up, burn, post purge, repeat 4 times) it starts up...
  2. KevinL

plumber69 - that's weird. 4.2 is not anywhere near the upper limit for gas supply pressure on the Navien. Putting it at the minimum of 3.5 solved the issue for you? Just to add I didn't use hot water all day until about 5 pm in the afternoon yesterday. Unit started up without the short...
  3. KevinL

Thanks for the suggestions. Bannerman - Hot temperature setting is 115 F. I am turning on the hot water only side of a two handle faucet (~1 gpm) in the morning to test. Breplum - will double check the gas pressure. Forgot to mention, during the short cycling I do smell a faint amount of...
  4. KevinL

Hi All, I have a Navien NPE 240 A2 that was installed 3 months ago. I've noticed that in the mornings/first time I call for hot water the tankless will go through 4 short cycles before stabilizing and delivering hot water. The odd thing is the flow says 4.4-4.8 gpm which is inaccurate as I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks