Search results

1. beauesq

DWV Layout; back to the drawing board?

Whoohoo! Done about as much as I can get, thanks Wayne! Will penetrate roof with vent tomorrow :)
  2. beauesq

How about a double 3" Santee and plug top, 2" bushing for kitchen drain?? Same snake issue but hoping for good enough at this point. Sorry for the play by play requests, I'm sure the answer is on this forum somewhere!
  3. beauesq

Morning! Good thoughts, thank you, Wayne! I'll try it today! If I were to not have the vertical for two two combos (1, for kitchen entry, and 2) for clean-out--> 18" +/-, would the kitchen tie in as-is be an option, if indeed sub-optimal?
  4. beauesq

D'oh! It didn't fit lol but...found space to fit 3 combos in a row. Length of WC wet vent only about 20", any requirements there? Have parts, hopefully a final check with you guys, and finish in the morning :)
  5. beauesq

Oooh, hows this?! I think washer would be considered joining at 3" here. Fun to glue for sure :)
  6. beauesq

Yes, kitchen drain is approaching the washer drain square to it. And even if more work or less elegant, not having to order any pieces would get me done today :)
  7. beauesq

Got it, revised and will see what box store has in stock (street sanT may be an order item) and dry fit to see how I end up! Great information, I owe you tailgate $!
  8. beauesq

Oh man, a puzzle! So between the WC horizontal pipe and the horizontal out the stem wall to septic, I have only 19" on center (A). With a short sweep elbow veritcal from WC (+lav, +shower), I could just maybe squeeze in the wye to pickup washer drain and still make a long sweep for the...
  9. beauesq

Got it, 1 piece flat double combo makes sense as to why it wouldn't give you your proper drainage slope. 3 pieces sounds like a maybe. And good to know about side inlet quarter bend, was really reaching to make everything fit. On that note, not much space for a combo after a combo or the...
  10. beauesq

lol yeah, not sure i did a good clarifying. the lav will cross join the shower on the wc, the washer further downstream at the elbow and last, the kitchen drain where no wet vents remain. added* the double combo wye i can get from box stores, 3" only so bushings + 2" 1/8
  11. beauesq

Did not know this! By luck the standpipe is a few inches below vent split for lavs (tho my drawings didn't capture any height difference.) I believe I have some room to lower box/standpipe, but have had two inspectors not mention it. And thanks for shower venting idea! Here the wall is under a...
  12. beauesq

Wow, Wayne, such incredible information, blown away! E) I'll go ahead and move shower arm (wet) to join the lavs (tied to washer vent) with a double combo wye + 1/8 bend, C) attach washer drain to 3" elbow with 2" side inlet while extending washer vent thru roof and B) tie in kitchen sink (AAV)...
  13. beauesq

Hi all, love this forum! Has been a huge help getting me closer to passing inspection as an owner-contractor updating in IPC country. Ok, so in this initial layout (image) A) I tried a rolled wye above centerline for dry venting the toilet and shower only to learn on inspection that dry vent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks