Search results

1. Hugobroten

Electric tape

Would a couple raps of electric tape be enough to insulate a copper pipe on a galvanized Unistrut with a galvanized clamp to prevent electrolysis of two different metals
  2. Hugobroten

Circulator pump

The zones come off the primary it’s close tees two zones in series so second zone is cooler but temp is at 124 with electric, yes there is zone valves on the manifolds. Large manifold flow is just under half gal flow would like to raise it to over half.
  3. Hugobroten

Circulator pump

there system is dual fuel with a 27kv boiler and a 150 nhb navien boiler
  4. Hugobroten

Circulator pump

the taco pump feeds four manifolds the biggest one being 6 circuits with what I'm thinking is 250 ft. runs there are also three other manifolds with two circuits each shorter though I'm guessing 75 foot loops. I'm not sure on any of it but I think I'm close for the squared feet they cover.
  5. Hugobroten

Circulator pump

I have a hydronic system floor heat my manifolds are fifty feet from the boilers I have a taco 007 pump with a head of 8.5 on the system now. There was a taco 0010 pump with a head of 10.5 the farthest manifold has approximately, 20 ft of 3/4 copper 100 ft of 1 inch plastic, 25 ft of one inch...
  6. Hugobroten

Condensate in cold weather areas

could you send me a simple drawing of this ? I thought just a holding tank with a pump that would push it out aways from the building at about 2 or three gallons at a time
  7. Hugobroten

we live in northern mn so the temp here can get to -30 sometimes do you think it will still thaw and run
  8. Hugobroten

water a naveon boiler running at low temp for infloor heat.
  9. Hugobroten

how much pipe outside just let it pump out the side of the garage.
  10. Hugobroten

no in a garage with no sewer
  11. Hugobroten

Does any one have a good design to get rid of condensate from a building with no drains in northern minnesota?
  12. Hugobroten

Primary secondary tees

1 1/4 inch primary 1 inch secondary If the tees where made 5 inches from pipe to pipe instead of center to center will that hurt the performance of the two tees allot? I read 4X the diameter of the primary didn't realize it was center to center.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks