Search results

1. JeffreyS

Delta Acrylic Bathtub Drain Sealant

Since no response regarding which blue monster to use, would teflon tape accomplish the same thing or is there some other thread sealant that will not cause cracking around the drain of an acrylic tub? Thanks,
  2. JeffreyS

Its been a really good lesson to really pay attention to the details! Thanks for the reply.... In a question before, someone posed the question about Blue Monster... one with PTFE, one without... Would that cause this same issue? I want to put the DAP under the drain, and then something on the...
  3. JeffreyS

Bought this same tub from HD, got it installed, mortar bed underneath... Everything seemed to be going well... I used DAP 3.0 under the drain and (perhaps my mistake) some random lock-tite blue thread stuff I had laying around. Twisted it in, not ultra tight, but until the drain wrench stopped...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks