Search results

1. Paltus

Wire type for low water sensor in 200' well

what is a good type of wire to use for low water sensor ? The sensor I got is 2 leads that (apparently) short in the water and the wire length there is 15 feet or so. I need closer to 200'. what type of wire should I use. thanks PS I promised pipe thread VS glue adapter experiment results in a...
  2. Paltus

Will this DC pump work with 12/3 cable at 200' or I need 10/3

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MF13KPZ I ran it outside of the well on 250' roll of 12/3 between the controller and the pump, restricting the flow so it would pressurize to 80+PSI near the pump and it seems to be doing that. Is it a good test ?
  3. Paltus

PVC drop pipe: male adapters vs threading the pipe

For 200' schedule 80 1" PVC drop pipe, is it better to glue/weld male adapters or to thread the pipe ? Have seen arguments both ways so a bit confused why there is no simple answer. Also for threading pvc pipe, can I just use electric threader I got for metal pipe, or I really have to use a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks