Search results

1. sfphoenix75

Fernco Multi-tite donut won't seat 100%

Hi folks, After wrestling for about 4 hours with a cracked length of 4" Cast Iron vertical stack, I finally managed to get it out. Only to encounter another issue... The fernco multi-tite donut won't seat in the CI hub 100%. It's got 3 ribs around it and then the top flange. I've got 2...
  2. sfphoenix75

Stack Venting

Hello gentlemen, I am doing a second floor bathroom remodel and have hired the help of a plumber. He repiped the DWV system in the bathroom, but I'm not sure if it was done properly. I have a 4" main stack. A 3" toilet drain is tied into it 15" away. The toilet drain has a Y branch...
  3. sfphoenix75

3 Shut off valves under bathroom sink?

Quick question: has anyone seen a bathroom sink vanity with three shutoff valves underneath? I just saw one at a hotel in Atlanta and I was curoius why there's a third valve. The first two run to the hot and cold water faucets, as expected. The third connects smack into the...
  4. sfphoenix75

Static cling toilet seat

I don't know if anyone's had this experience... Just bought a soft-close Toto toilet seat. Love the seat except for one thing: Even after a week its still has a lot of static charge on it. The problem is that it attracts hairs like a magnet and, well, I'm sure you get the picture. I'm...
  5. sfphoenix75

How important is a level toilet? (Toto Vespin intall)

First off, AMAZING site, Terry! I've learned so much lurking here over the past few weeks. In fact, ended up returning a AS Champion to the Borg before opening it and purchased a Toto Vespin with 14" Unifit based on the board's advice. Which brings me to my question: My bathroom floor is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks