Search results

1. ninian

Acrylic shower pan with way too much flex... creative ways to get spray foam under there?

You're probably right. Cutting the access panel to stop the impacting of the ceiling and seeing how things looked made me feel a bit better as the plumbing all looks sound. Perhaps we will just use the shower and see how long we get out of it and how things feel.
  2. ninian

Acrylic shower pan with way too much flex... creative ways to get spray foam under there?

Thanks. As I would be doing it blindly, do you just kind of stuff it in the holes and hope for the best? Will it naturally kind of spread out? I can just envision having it all within a few inches of the hole and nowhere else.
  3. ninian

Hi All, We have an upstairs shower we have stayed away from using as there was way too much flex in it when standing on it. It didn't bother us that much until we noticed when someone was standing on the shower pan, something was impacting the ceiling below. I cut out an 8x8 inch square where...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks