Search results

1. Dan Piano

Cheap Chinese Thread question

So I’m installing some claw foot tub exposed shower hardware. I thought 169.00$. What a deal! You get what you pay for! This is garbage, but I’ve already plumbed everything and I’m ready to be done. It calls for G thread to hook the faucet hardware up to the supplies. The adapter that goes from...
  2. Dan Piano

Pass or fail?

Can I use this 90 up top for my sink drain. I’d prefer the long sweep 90 but then in have to go to the store. My other option is gluing to 45’s. Just thought the joint might catch stuff.
  3. Dan Piano

A little help please! Rough in/ venting and drain??

So I’m adding a master bath at my house and the main stack is about 25 feet away from the new toilet drains. I have three concrete buttresses in the way and then I get to go through a block wall and sneak the drain behind a shower into a sweeping 90 and to the existing stack. I drew a couple...
  4. Dan Piano

Hot Water in a dog barn

We have been carrying buckets of hot water down from our house to our kennel with 40 sled dogs for ten years. The time has come to bring water to the barn. The building is 12x24 well insulated and will be used on a daily basis. I built this last fall and heated it through the winter with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks