Search results

1. D

Pipes Banging

cooper pipes If it is in fact unsecured pipes. Is there anything I can do without tearing holes in the walls to secure them?
  2. D

Toilet Flushing Noise

Updated description of problem I may not have described the problem correctly. The noise is not from the refilling of the tank. The noise occures at the tailend of the flushing process. I will try to better describe what is happening. The water is spinning arround the bowl and draining. Right...
  3. D

Pipes Banging

I have 2 problems. When the kids run off the water quickly (single push/pull lever) the pipes make a thuding/loud Banging sound. Also when 1 person is in the shower, and someone else runs the water, the pipes in the shower bang violently. I have 2 showers doing this, and they are both about 16...
  4. D

Toilet Flushing Noise

There is a load noise nearing the end of flushing. I really don't know how to describe it. The toilets flush fine but right at the end of the flush, just before the tank starts to refill there is like a big thud. Kind of as if there is a big air pocket, or as if the there is a clog that just got...