Search results

1. Cranraspberry

Replace icemaker saddle valve

We replaced our fridge yesterday and the new one is giving an error message showing not enough water supply to the ice maker. I’m guessing it has something to do with the saddle valve that’s at least 15 years old and should probably be replaced sooner rather than later. A few questions: 1. How...
  2. Cranraspberry

How bad is this? Offset flange in concrete floor

We had a toilet leaking at the base and here’s what the plumber found when the toilet came off. The way they explained it was that the rough in was too short for our 10” Kohler, and the proposed solution was to jackhammer in a new pipe (we’re on a concrete slab) to the tune of $3K. When I asked...
  3. Cranraspberry

Toto Washlet+ T40 on a T20 toilet?

Toto is going to be the end of me! Finally narrowed things down to the toilet I want and the Washlet I want - both are Washlet+ so should be a breeze, right? Well turns out for the recent S500/550e series they moved from T20 to T40, aka the hole is now slightly lower than it used to be. Of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks