Search results

1. Ward Mahowald

PEX on a major remodel, fittings, & weak water flow

Sorry if my comment above was confusing. They plumbed my showers with 1/2" PEX with lots of 90's and fittings (see photo above). The other houses around me, which are all being rebuilt due to the same storm, are plumbed with 3/4" PEX to the showers.
  2. Ward Mahowald

First thing I did was remove the flow restrictors from the shower heads. That obviously made it better than it was, but its still about 50% of what was when it was copper. Same problem all over the house, even the hose bibs outside are really weak (which are now plumbed in 1/2 PEX too). I am...
  3. Ward Mahowald

Our home sustained major damage in a tornado, and other than some parts of the wall framing, everything inside and out had to be demoed and replaced. The original house (15 yrs old) was piped in copper with much of it below the slab. The plumbers felt it would be better to re-pipe the entire...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks