Search results

1. Snoqvalley2013

Septic Tank Lid Cracks and Outlet Drain Hole Area Corrosion in "Crown Area"

Hello All - The picture above is from my septic tank outlet. I was recently trying to retrofit a riser on there and found it wasn't flush (pun unintended) on the septic tank lid area. Long and the short of it - after some "archaeology" I found that this area of the lid has suffered some abuse...
  2. Snoqvalley2013

3/8 cold line feeding 3/8 and two 1/4 lines?

Thanks! Yeah those split lines go to a water filter and the refrigerator /ice maker. Good point about avoiding kinks, but if they are just sitting there should be fine as long as no one fiddles with it. Agreed, other valves would work better, but may not be mandatory. Mostly, I was just...
  3. Snoqvalley2013

3/8 cold line feeding 3/8 and two 1/4 lines?

Hello, Is a setup like this acceptable, having two attached 3/8 x 1/4 tees side by side? One is feeding a refrigerator and the other an above the sink water filter. I am mainly curious if this is sound in terms of dependability, code, etc., but also if a 3/8 potable line is enough to feed a...
  4. Snoqvalley2013

1” x 3/4” copper tee in difficult spot

Ended up buying the Ibosad Propress tool for $158 online and doing it that way...
  5. Snoqvalley2013

1” x 3/4” copper tee in difficult spot

Hi All, A year and a half ago I relocated my water heater from the crawlspace to the garage. After unsuccessfully attempting to sweat a 1”x 3/4” tee, I had to settle with a push connect fitting. I ran out of patience trying to get the copper dry enough to sweat, and I have several electrical...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks