Search results

1. Mikey123

Toto drake ii - flush appears to cause water droplets underneath the seat

Do you have much experience with the kohler cimarron rev 360 round? Wondering if that one would make more sense for my next round toilet vs another toto drake ii
  2. Mikey123

Thanks a lot for the insight. The water droplets don't occur after every flash; it is a bit mysterious to me the pattern of when it appears. From your experience, does this look like anything concerning to you given the amount of droplets? I assume it is clean water
  3. Mikey123

Hi - anyone else run into this issue? It appears that there are water droplets on the underside of my new toto drake ii, round bowl. Any thoughts on if this is an issue, how to fix, or what can be done here? Thanks
  4. Mikey123

Kohler Cimmaron opinions

Thanks Terry. Would you say that the toto drake II is worth double the price of the: Cimarron Rev 360 2-piece 1.28 GPF Single Flush Round-Front Complete Solution Toilet in White, Seat Included in terms of reliability, flush power, and comfort of use?
  5. Mikey123

Kohler Cimmaron opinions

How do you get the TOTO at not retail? I am seeing a huge price difference in the Drake II ($400) vs the Cimarron at home depot for $170 Any advice would be much appreciated!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks