Search results

1. kriver

How much should a picote process cost in Hemet Calif

Here is a total list of exactly what they did listed on the invoice as written. 1. hydro jet open sewer line 2. clear out clean drain 3. camera inspection 4. Picote basic toward house 5. cable master laundry line, bathroom stall 6. told they rebuilt toilet supposedly did not charged but listed...
  2. kriver

I I really wasn't trying to ask for an exact quote I was just looking for a ball park range of two amounts so it would give me a general idea of what the cost might be. Based on the reactions to my post it should be a lot less and was possibly not very honest in their pricing...
  3. kriver

No, they didn't dig or install anything as far as I know. They just cleaned the drain. They said it was like sanding the inside of the galvanized pipe smooth making it like new again. Does this Picote process really do that? the blockage from what they showed me was extreme. I couldn't...
  4. kriver

I think I was way over charged by ARS rooter service. They at first said it was $79.00 for regular rooter. It didn't work, then they wanted $902.00 for hydro jet The operator guaranteed it would work, but that didn't work well either. Then it finally came to the Picote process total price with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks