Search results

1. DaveT

Dual Outlet shut-off valve for better flow?

I have an installation at my kitchen sink which has a standard shut-off valve, 5/8C in x 3/8C out, that serves the faucet and dishwasher [hot water]. The faucet is a pull-out style that has a small supply tube and hence reduced flow. To compound the problem, the installation has what appears...
  2. DaveT

Fluidmaster Toilet Bowl Cleaning System in Toto Dalton?

Can the Fluidmaster 8300P8 Flush 'N' Sparkle Toilet Bowl Cleaning System be used in Toto toilets? I have 3 Toto's in my recently purchased house [not sure of the model], and just as in my previous house where I installed a Toto Dalton, they flush beautifully but bowl wash terribly. I am...
  3. DaveT

Raw edge of laminate countertop

It seems to me like it would be a good idea to coat the raw edge of the sink cutout of laminate countertop with a coat or two of varnish as a sealer before installing the sink. Do you agree? What about even coating the whole underside? Might this somehow encourage warping? Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks