Search results

1. jason robinson

Need help on submersible pump chart

So in my calculation I get 25' (static water level), 10' (ground level to highest water point in house), 115' (50 psi, then I have to add in friction loss (no idea how to calculate friction loss. Is there at generic standard I could apply? House has 100' 1/2 cpvc, 60' 3/4, typical number of...
  2. jason robinson

Need help on submersible pump chart

How does I use a capacity chart for submersible well pump? I got confused looking at a "performance curve" chart vs the "capacity chart". Mainly had to do with the discharge psi on the capacity chart.
  3. jason robinson

Well casing depth

Understood. What I'm basically trying to do is determine the min and max head. So min water depth 25' from surface (160ish head??), max depth today is 75' (215ish head??) from surface (depth of existing foot valve). By 50' of water I meant that is all the water that can be used today. So 70ish...
  4. jason robinson

Well casing depth

I'm really hoping the recovery rate is good. Since it is only under 50' of water now and never had issues running out (for past 40 years). Maybe they just didn't use much?? This is a rental house so new people will have new water demand. I'll do a recovery rate test before I purchase anything.
  5. jason robinson

Well casing depth

I'm not sure I'm calculating head correctly but I'm getting around 150 (full capacity) and 230 (75' drop in water level).
  6. jason robinson

Well casing depth

Never ran short of water but always seem to have issues with the above ground pumps. No silt appears in water but I keep shearing impellers (every couple years). Casing appears to be 6". That's what it is at ground level and I can't see any downsizing looking down the well. Going to use 1" poly...
  7. jason robinson

Well casing depth

I have a well drilled in early 70s. It has always had an above ground jet pump (75' deep line). I am thinking of replace it with a submersible pump. I will verify well depth but was told about 200 ft. I have water 25' from ground level but have no idea how deep the casing extends. How can I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks